Re: modified 1500 advance curve survey

To: <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: modified 1500 advance curve survey
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 05:16:10 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm sure I don't have 10:1 compression as I didn't get the head skimmed
that far.

The 45DM4 could be made to work, then, as it has a light primary spring
allowing advance to come up rapidly. It also has a 10 degree cam, giving
20 degrees max advance at the crankshaft. then 10 to 15 degrees initial
advance would give me the 30-35 degrees total.

Anyone local to NJ have access to a dizzy machine? :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/