Re: Carb tuning

To: <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Carb tuning
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:22:09 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sounds like I need to tweak the idle back up a little bit then. :)

So, just out of curiosity, given the same load requrements, would a
higher output alternator reduce this effect? I'm thinking with, say a 60
amp unit in place of the Lucas 34 amp unit, the same load would be a
smaller percentage of the total available output of the alternator, so
the drag on the motor would be less. Does it work that way?

-=Chris