Bugeye hub removal

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye hub removal
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:23:13 -0400
I am about to pull the hubs on my Bugeye.  I guess I need a 1 7/8" spanner
and a hub puller.

Any tips for a first timer?  Anyway around buying a hub puller or should the
well equiped shop have one on the shelf?

Do I need a tool to install the new bearings and seals?

I had the entire rear axle media blasted and I am thinking I should
disassemble it to be certain I don't have any sand in there to foul things
up.  If anyone has any advice or suggestions I really would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Phil Nase