NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
so i bought this micrometer for my engine situation from my value-added
tool provider.  While its nice to own snap on and SK and i appreciate
the stuff my grandpa left to me in his passing i surely can't continue
the tradition and Craftsman is certainly good enough for my shade tree
work + its got that warranty i love.

So i bought myself a micrometer from sears.com with a craftsman logo
right on the dang thing, love to buy american when i can, its hard to
do these days....

or so i thought, the thing came today and its got a damn "made in
china" sticker on it!  Luckily the Chinese stuff I owns likes me better
than apparently it like Clarici, but damn, can't I trust ANY brands to
be american anymore?!

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net