Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:40:29 -0500 reply-type=original
I bought most of my engine parts from Ted at TSI,  I have always felt I
received  good service.  My 1500 is currently set up with flat top pistons,
TSI cam, molly rods, and 4-1 header for a carb I have a Makuni.  It Idles a
little lumpy at 800rpm but does not shake the car.   When you hit the
throttle man does it roar until it gets to speed then it quiets right down.
Ted was very helpful to me pointing out some tricks & improvements to do
that I was unaware of and he took the time to explain them.  When I could
not get the engine to idle at startup he also helped trouble shoot.  I would
use him again.

Vince Gulley
78 midget

Check out the new British Cars Forum: