Re: Free Air Show

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Free Air Show
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:17:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/04 2:33:44 PM, millerls@ado13.com writes:

> I'm getting a free air show with the Blue Angels practicing for the Salinas
> air show. Sounds like I'm under attack as my house is right under their
> practice area :-) If I were just starting out in life and looking around for
> a career "Jet Jockey" would be at or near the top of my list.

My son is stationed in Pensalcola for flight training, the Blue Angels are
stationed there, when there is not a hurricane, and they train every week,
there
schedule is on the web and the training sessions are also free. Once   a
month they have an autograph session that is really a mob scene, but the
practice
sessions are something else.
JP

John Poynton