Re: SOS the Need for Speed First Call

To: Thicko@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SOS the Need for Speed First Call
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 06:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> What say ye? Where else do you get...massive
> amounts of good food, ridicule, and comeraderie?

The race track?

I'm probably a "yes".  Rocket scientist/marketing
genius/decent axeman Brother Bob and family are flying
out from NY for the holiday.  If we lie and tell him
the Thicktones will play I can probably get him a
kitchen pass from his Mrs. (hmmmm...if you played at
the Looong Race, would you transform into the
Hicktones?).  Lynette already made it clear I'm good
to go in compensation for last year's 11th hour
emergency trip to NY.  Not as good as the usual
compensation for such diversions, but, hey....

Check out the new British Cars Forum: