Wire wheels, etc. for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Wire wheels, etc. for sale
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:59:42 EDT
Gang..sters,

My wife insists that I clean up the driveway and get rid of the 5 wire wheels
I am not using.  These came off my 73 Midget.  I went to new Daytons and love
them, so the old one's gotta go.  No, I'm not keeping a spare either.  I have
towing on my insurance, and a can of flat fix.

I also don't need the four octagon lugs nuts or the wrench for them.  I'll
even throw in the spare hold down thingy.

Any reasonable, or unreasonable, try me, plus postage and they are yours.  If
not I'll have to ebay them as super rare and valuable original Studebaker MG
wheels.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Check out the new British Cars Forum: