[no subject]

To: "Spridget List \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:20:45 -0400
I agree with ya Larry.  I've been running into that all year long.  Been
going up against Big Healeys, and many other different classes.  I went to a
show in Somers, CT last weekend and was up against Jags and all other cars
in my year as they had classed the cars by year.  So anyone in the 58-62
range I was competing against.  Not that I mind but I sure as hell can't
compete with the big healeys, jags and all them cars in the 20K range.  I
guess it's all up to who's ever running the shows.  More of a convenience
thing it seems to me.

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye
72 MGB