Re: Carb Rebuilders

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Rebuilders
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:27:24 -0400
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes Patton, the problem is most likely in the float level.  Many times if
you buy new jets there will be several washers included, increasing them
will help the valve to shut at the appropriate level.  Also check to see if
the stop on the float is broken, usually a small bump in the plastic float
that hits the cast bowl top.

Dan