Re: The Law is the Law - NO LBC!!!

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: The Law is the Law - NO LBC!!!
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:09:08 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Perhaps it would be better if the government entities (and all the rest
of us) took off all the religious holidays of all the religions to all
the different gods now being practiced in the United States....
Wouldn't get much work done, but lots of time for LBCs!
Bill

bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:
> I normally don't post this sort of thing to the list but I thought that the
>majority of you might like it...
>
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
>
> THE LAW IS THE LAW
>
> So if the US government determines that it is against the law for the words
>"under God" to be on our money, then, so be it.
>

> I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

> Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot Post His
>Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government
> and it's employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas
> celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating
> from many facets of American life.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: