Re: Any Monterey Bay area listers?

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Any Monterey Bay area listers?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:04:53 -0700 reply-type=response
The American LeMans Series race is at Laguna Seca and they are running
Saturday night, the first time anyone has raced at night at Laguna Seca. I
will be there with my video camera filming them through the corkscrew. You
can get more info at laguna-seca.com.  The Northern California MG club
is/was  giving away vouchers for free tickets.

There is also a vintage  airplane display along with a Salinas valley hot
rodders car show at the marina airport on Saturday during the day.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com