RE: ebay fake

To: "'Gerard'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: RE: ebay fake
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:00:17 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net version=2.63 i9KI0qKB018932
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Well it was a 40k car for 10k

Here is the response I got, I was just trying to pull the guys leg

Hello, i am sorry for the delay

I`m glad that you4re interested in my 1966 Austin Healey .Let me tell
you all about this deal.
Detailes about the car:
The car is accurate.It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden
defects.Kept it in a warm garage.It comes with all the documents needed
for registration in US, it has a clear title issued in US and it can be
anytime registred into your name any time without a problem so, I want
you to stay cool about this.

Price:
The buy it now price is 10,000.00 usd.The buy now price include the
shipping and insurence fees. I realise that the price is low,but this is
the price for a fast deal.

Location:
I4m in Greece and here is the car. Shipping will be made from here
(Greece).

Shipping:
I made a couple of phone calls and the best and fastest way I can ship
with is using Trans Atlantic Cargo and it takes between 5-6 days to
arrive at your door.

The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated
at Ebay Square Trade , I have a a purchase protection account for
10,000.00$ and I assume you know what this means.How you are protected
by Square Trade,in case we have a deal:
1) If you will not receive the car as i described to you,although this
is not the case,Square Trade will refund you with 100% from the whole
amount which you paid me.Even in case you will not receive the car ,they
will refund you the money.
2) You can send the money to my name and address but you will not give
me the details from the payment.You will give the details to Square
Trade.They will verify the payment and if is OK,if the money exist and
are available under my name they will notify me to proceeder with the
shipping.After you receive and see that the item is the one you want,you
just notify Square Trade to forward  me the payment details in order for
me to pick up my money.
Please REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL.
I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in
knowing more details about the purchase.Let me know if this is OK with
you,so that we can move forward with this deal and for I can open a case
with Square Trade.
Regards!