Race photographer guy

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Race photographer guy
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mgscheue@io.com
Does anyone have any contact information for the
photgrapher who was at Grattan (Nick?).  I'm talking
about the French guy - he said he was moving back to
France, but if anyone has any contact info I'd
appreciate it.  And please, refrain from jokes about
the white flags missing from the corner stations....

Thanks,
Hopper

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

Check out the new British Cars Forum: