Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps 2004 12:25:22 -0500

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps 2004 12:25:22 -0500
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:50:28 -0400
Cc: james.f.juhas@snet.net (Jim Juhas), spridgets@Autox.Team.Net (Spridgets), midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com (Yahoo Spridget list)
Sport "Assault" Vehicles
(and the people who drive them this way)

VERY generally speaking....
it's in the personality makeup of the driver
/owner who is attracted to this type of vehicle.

"Larger" and "higher" gives them a (false) sense of "power" so they tend
to "push"
their way in this respect (and you can bet
this "trait" extends to other portions of their lives as well..except
when they come
up against their bosses, inclusive of spouses, probably!!:).

At the same time, such personalities
(when they exist behind the wheel) are
trademarks of the "less than secure" who
also prefer "large" vehicles wherein the
sitting position (in height) is "superior"
to those surrounding, relatively speaking.
(Though this positon DOES come in rather handily when operating in less
than
dry conditions, in terms of "looking out
ahead").

Me??? I let 'em by...all the time. And
most assuredly so if I spot a cell phone
"back there". You just know Mr/Ms all-
important ("I must remain in touch at all
times") is gonna be way behind in reaction time if and when the
proverbial
sh#t hits the fan, as it definitely will do
from time to time!! :):)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: