RE: LEDs & Flags

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net> i9PMBpKB000703
Subject: RE: LEDs & Flags
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:10:14 -0500
 Yeah, you're right about LEDs and smaller loads...at least it happened
to me on my big Healey.  I replaced the 1157 bulbs in the tail lights
with LEDs from Auto Zone (about $7 apiece) and they didn't blink, just
glowed steadily.  Put the 1157s back in and everything was OK again.
Turned out that bad grounding was the problem all along.
Jack