RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:00:50 -0400
The bed has a rubber mat rather than a bedliner.  The mat has so much damn
grip that you can't slide anything over it.  You actually have to lift the
load into place and then set it down.  Also there are 4 tie downs built in
to the side of the bed, 2 at the front and 2 at the rear.  As for hauling
loads in the rain......you don't have to take out the rear window if the
load will fit underneath it and the brace that helps support it...

Tad
2004 Avalanche
74 RWA Midget
69 MGC-GT

"By the way, a question I have always had about the Avalanche. when you drop
the gate and take out the window, what stops the load from shifting forward,
the seats?  I've always liked having the back of the cab between me and the
drywall in panic stops.  Also, what's it like hauling a load in the rain
with the back window out?

Just curious.  For the girly men who hate SUVs, remember, size does  matter!

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the new British Cars Forum: