Re: How Many Bugeyes Left

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: How Many Bugeyes Left
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:52:16 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
David Lieb wrote:

How many Bugeyes have you helped to terminate and know will never be
restored?

Back in 1972 I cannibalized 2 Bugeyes to make one good one.  Both tubs
went to the junkyard.  I sold another one to someone I know would drive
it to destruction and it was also sent to the junkyard.  I guess my
talley is 3.  Of course back in 1972 there were Bugeyes everywhere in
Southern California.  You could always find a worn out car in someones
backyard.  Heck, they would almost pay YOU to tow the thing away.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite (not destined for the junkyard in my lifetime)
56 BN2 (ought to be in a junkyard now, as Frank says, "what have I got
myself into?")

Check out the new British Cars Forum: