Re: [midgetsprite] Rover FI Mini Cooper FS now posted on my web site

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Rover FI Mini Cooper FS now posted on my web site
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:11:46 -0700
Cc: rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Robert,

They sometimes have assembled kits (computer) that you can buy, but
you're on your own with the rest of the hardware. I had contemplated
building an entire kit, but I'm sure I couldn't sell enough (nor even
enough to even cover materials) to make it worth the time.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Check out the new British Cars Forum: