RE: Advance curves

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Advance curves
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 6:23:3 -0400
william m.,
the vac. advance is meerly to hold the breaker plate still by that point!
go with the 23deg, cam and if ya want, plug the advance uint's hole to keep
spiders from moving into it and using it as a bug condo.

chuck
30 years with the same darn bugeye!  (it must be love?)  LOL!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: