RE: Painting Advice

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Painting Advice
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:36:54 -0600
Well I just got an HVLP gun and used it for the first time last weekend. So
much better than the traditional High Pressure gun, I used about 1/4 of the
paint to do the same job and because of the lower pressure way less dust
gets stirred up in the garage. I highly recommend this and I plan to do the
sandable primer and Base/Clear the same way.

Duncan

duncan@pondhop.com

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.