Re: Paint cans

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint cans
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:34:58 -0500
Thanks all!  I had no idea I could get a local supplier to make spray cans
for me (and if I can't, Tower Paint is an alternative).  Thanks again!
--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS:

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.