Re: Old car & plane parts, no LBC

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, hpmowog@charter.net
Subject: Re: Old car & plane parts, no LBC
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:49:21 -0500
i could be interested in the crosley motor! .
also some AN hardware too!
chuck
hey gang!  i'm also the president of the H-mod / vintage DSR group "the
over the hill gang"!
H-Mod "brand-X"
59 bugeye (ex roethel H/P DC region car 61-64)
60 saab 93F  #251
(and sundry others!)
ya can check out the cars at:
www.vintagesaab.com/vsrg
gotta *skat* i have a pre-op  apointment today before tomorrow's surgery! c.

<spritenut@exit109.com>
> Date: 11/04/2004 9:30:13 AM
> Subject: Re: Old car & plane parts, no LBC
>
> Frank,
>
> If he wants to find a good home for the Crosley engine, I'd suggest he
post in on the "H Modified" page on the following forum:

> http://p081.ezboard.com/bdsrforum
>
> Crosley engines were used in many H Modified racers back in the 50's and
60's.  A number of these cars are still active in vintage racing, and I'd
imagine that a complete Crosley engine would be of some value to the folks
still running these cars.