Judson blowers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Judson blowers
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:18:41 -0800
Hi All,

I recently acquired a judson blower set up for a Sprite.

Anyone on the list have experience with them on a 1275 engine?

My engine is a low al 1275 with a Kent 286 cam.  Presently I'm running a Weber,
and a crossflow radiator.

My questions:  will I need to up date my cooling system?
Where does the oiler inject the oil and where can I find or make one?  With the
oiler installed will I have to valve it in to keep from making a pool of oil
inside the supercharger?
I'm running headers so do I have to figure out a special mount for the manifold
or can it be supported on the intake bolts alone?

Thanks in advance.

ww ricky