Re: Bugeye rear bumper/support??

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye rear bumper/support??
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:09:35 -0600
Lester,

The "U" shaped upper bracket is upside down so the curve is up and the
open side down.  The long leg attaches to the car with a single bolt.
 The short leg attaches to the bumperette.

The bottom "J" shaped bracket has two holes in the long leg that attach
through the bottom of the trunk (boot); the curved part has a single
hole that matches up with the bumperette.

There is a single (for each side) buttress, inside the trunk.  It too is
somewhat "J" shaped.  More of a triangle of sheet steel with a flanged
edge.  The long edge has 2 captive nuts that match the holes in the
lower bracket, the curved edge has a single captive nut for the upper
bracket.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you want pictures and I will send them
to you off list.

Dave
59 :{)