Bugeye pic on purse

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye pic on purse
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:42:18 -0500
  Ladies FYI...
  I occasionally receive a 'gift' catalog called "What on Earth".  (One of the
better of that type of thing.)  The issue that arrived the other day has some
purses ($39.95) with a large photo of a a dog printed on 'em.  One has a pic of
a Pug with a red bandana around his neck.  In the background is a clear pic of
a red Bugeye (front view).  Farther in the background is the front end of
another red sports car with wire wheels.  I can't identify that one.. Maybe a
3000 or MGA?  (Unfortunately, there seem to be rhinestones around the
headlights of the car.  Otherwise a nice pic.)
  Catalog: "Holiday 2004,  Page: 48,
  Item:  AR5272  "Novelty dog purses".
  www.whatonearthcatalog.com
 Ed in NC