Re: Spridget on TV

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Spridget on TV
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:53:16 -0800 (PST)
Sounds like "Kelso"  (aston kutcher) was the one driving :-)

Brings back a memory from the show the Wonder Years - Kevin, the main
character, was driving test driving a Bugeye (also red) one episode and it died
on him at a traffic light - said it was the alternator (we all know it was the
generator!!)
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
I was watching the 70's Show on TV last night and in the final scene, one of
the characters drives up in his new used car...a very cherry rubber bumpered
Midget! His VW van has rolled off a mountain and he needed a car to drive his
pregnant girlfriend to the doctor. He picked the Midget because it was the
perfit childs car, becasue it was so little.