Re: Oops: L.I.C. - Who R the people in your neighborhood

To: RBHouston@aol.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oops: L.I.C. - Who R the people in your neighborhood
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:59:39 -0800 (PST)
Hey, cut that out.  I owned two of these from new, a
'70 that a drunk driver hit me from behind and
totalled and a '72 that was its replacement.  I did
over 125k in the '72 and never had a mechanical or
electrical problem.  Eventually, the New England road
salt  did it in.  I'd buy another in a minute if it
was rust free.  Test drive one of these after taking a
ride in an MGB and you'll see the difference.  Revvy
twin-cam motor, 4 whl disc brakes, 5 spd tranny and a
convertible top you could put up and down with one
hand while seated behind the wheel.

Off the FIAT soapbox,
Rick

--- RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/14/2004 7:26:33 AM Mountain
> Standard Time,
> soavero@yahoo.com writes:
> http://tinyurl.com/4ekck
> My almost a soninlaw here in El Paso had one of
> these in high school and
> wants one badly.  A similar one was recently listed
> here in the paper for $8000
> FIRM...way too much for a fix it again tony...
>
> Robert B. Houston
> Texan in NM
> 73 Midget and others
>

> John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
> "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I
> won't be laid a hand on. I
> don't do these things to other people and I expect
> the same from them."

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com