1/18 scale bugeye models

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1/18 scale bugeye models
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:00:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, Is there any interest in 1/18" scale bugeye sprite
models? I know that in the past any size model of a bugeye
sprite was hard to get. I have a friend that has found a
source for two different models. One is green in color, top
down and wearing wire wheels. The other model is yellow in
color with a hardtop and sporting disc wheels. The costs?
$40.00 each plus about $10.00 shipping should reach any place
in the us. I have no financial interest but can put anyone in
touch with the dealer. Thank you

=====
Bob Walker

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.