Re: Battery Tenders

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Battery Tenders
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:16:16 -0500
Larry,

If I were you I would pry open my wallet.  Your motorcycle and car batteries
most likely are different sizes and have different capacities.  With your
batteries wired in parallel your automatic charger would probably have a
hard time deciding when the charge is sufficient - maybe overcharging the
motorcycle battery and undercharging the other two.  It may even self
destruct!  Then you would have to buy three new tenders instead of just two.
:-)

My 2 cents,
Rick