San Fran Visit

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: San Fran Visit
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:16:20 -0500 information
Hey west coasters,

My presence is required in San Francisco to attend MacWorld 2005. I
will be there from late on Sun, Jan 9 to return to hereabouts on the
redeye Fri, Jan 14. My daytimes are going to be filled, but my nights
are free.

Anyone available to quaff a few local brews during that week??

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget