Re: Storage of LBCs

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Storage of LBCs
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:52:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/24/2004 8:39:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
james.f.juhas@snet.net writes:

That  is,
essentially offer the facility for a short term rental, hours or days,  to
someone
who otherwise doesn't have the means to work on the car.   This could be
anything
from an oil change to a  reconstruction.

James,

You may also want to consult with Jay about insurance.  If the place  burns
down while my Ferrari is parked in there, who is responsible for buying me  a
new one?  Also, when the bumper jack slips while I am under the car while  it
is running, with a stethoscope, looking for that vibration noise, and the
stethoscope which I have wrapped around my neck hangs up on the u-joint...you
get
the picture...who does my widow sue in the tort lottery?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

I don't feel  we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There
were great  numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were
selfishly trying to  keep it for themselves._ John  Wayne_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwayne104005.html)