Color Wiring Diagrams Available

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net> iAOLjOAC030165
Subject: Color Wiring Diagrams Available
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:44:57 -0600
Hi,

My name is Doug Jacobs and I have a small 'garage' business called Prospero's
Garage.  I want to respond to David Lieb's gracious note about my color
wiring diagrams. If you have any questions about me or my business, please
contact me immediately or go to www.slash5.com.

David mentions the 1972 to 1977 Midget diagrams, I call them "Midget 6"
just as an internal inventory designation - I did make a mistake (which
was just brought to my attention about a month ago) - there should be a
number of other diagrams in this series and I'm in the process of building
those diagrams that I'm missing now - but it takes some time, about 15 hours
per diagram and I do this in my spare time.  As always, I only use Factory
diagrams as my source material - I NEVER use Haynes or other aftermarket
diagrams.

For anyone that has already purchased one of my "Midget 6" diagrams, I'll
be going back thorough my invoices and contacting each of you when I've
finished.  That diagram is appropriate for some of the 1972 - 1977 cars,
but for anyone that needs a different diagram, I'll be sending them the
proper diagram completely free of charge - I'll just have to find out which
one it is that everyone needs.

I've been selling these diagrams as a side line for several years - a couple
of years ago I had some problems, including being out of work for a couple
of years and a break-in where my computer and some of my files (Backing
up Files 101) were stolen.  I had a bunch of orders outstanding and I _think_
I've managed to round everybody up that I owe diagrams to, but if I have
missed anyone, please let me know and I'll either send you your money back
or your diagrams immediately.

And, as David notes, I have finished the Bugeye Sprite diagram if anyone
wants one of those.

I'm not a professional (I'm actually an accountant), but I am an enthusiast
- and I'm trying to run this business to pay for my vintage car (1972 BMW
Bavaria) and to be a resource for other enthusiasts.  I did my first diagrams
for myself (my car and my 1972 BMW motorcycle) so I know what it's like
to try to decipher a black and white diagram.

Again, if anyone has any questions that the website doesn't answer, please
contact me,

dj
www.slash5.com