Happy Thanksgiving Day

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving Day
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:37:44 -0600
I wish everyone the best of time on Turkey Day and remember this..  It
can ALWAYS be worse so be thankful for what you have today, both in
health and in friends.  The rest will come and go and over that you have
little control.

Now, do we have any computer gurus on here that can tell me how to set
up a server?  Compaq Proliant 4500 with 4 processors?  I inherited a
bunch of sever stuff today and have NO clue how to set one up but it
might be fun to learn.

Leo

---