kingpin needed

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: kingpin needed
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:33:07 -0800
Have any of you got a serviceable kingpin for a steel wheel disc brake car?  I
got most everything from Crash to add discs to the A35, but one of the
kingpins had ovalized the fulcrum pin hole so much I could stick my thumb in
it.  I used the thin cutoff wheel/angle grinder trick to free it only to find
it useless.

By the way,  I saw "Goodwood Revival" on Speedvision last night and an orange
Austin A35 held off a charging Jaguar MkI.  The little A35 was screaming!
Made me see my little 'Austin Powerless' in a whole new light.

Thanks
Glen