Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:50:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
no spritely matters to share weather wise.
but!  in the sun around 1pm the porch thermometer read 70 degrees!  now!
that was IN THE SUN!  but i did sort out some problems with my wife's new
(well new to us, ok.  *thank you kevin!*) 89 mini van.   i added a fresh
low note horn and chased down a few rattles in the rear.
yesterday was the last day of storage for my 59 bugeye street legal vintage
race car and my 1970 harley "stroked(1200cc" 900cc custom sportster.  the
two are here now sitting in the driveway and it's the first time the sprite
has seen weather since around '88 or '89 and my sportster has breen garaged
since it was built in my livingroom (where my ex-wife's chair was! just
over 10 years ago.) and driven out the front door upon completion.  (she
forbid me to have any motorcycle and threatened to literally leave me if i
ever got one!  she left, and guess what?  YEAH BABY!  I BOUGHT A BASKET
CASE  1970 sportster with a clear title for well under 1000.00!)
so my storage garage wich i had for around 20 years is now, well before
midnight last night, cleaned out(hope the suckers give me my deposit
back...?).
now, to go see my elderly aunt in the hospital.
*sigh*

chuck.
whatta beautifull day out there today!  mom nature is teasing me senseless
with this unseasonably warm weather.   ;)