Re: Forwarded: Ebay items

To: "Bobby Godwin" <bogodwin@surfsouth.com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Ebay items
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:25:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You probably didn't get the entire link, especially if it is long and
broken into two lines (usually because of a carriage return in the
link). You will need to copy and paste the missing part. Happens all
the time.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm