How do you spell Nigeria?

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: How do you spell Nigeria?
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:30:30 -0500
I just had to share this with you guys. I put up an ad to sell a wire wheel
conversion on the MG Enthusiast's Web Site and got this response. Please note
how personal and genuine it is.  Consider it a heads up if any list members
are also solicited by this person.
George
58'AN5

Hello Seller,
       I am interested in the sales of your (ads ) which i will like to now
the following nformation about it: Updated pics Present condition Asking
price. I want you to know that my mode of payment is money order or
cashier's check from my clent  so i want you to get back to me if you are
okay with this. Regards
REGARDS

It's from lawwy60002003@hotmail.com