Re: Back-up light with Datsun Trans

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Back-up light with Datsun Trans
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:35:49 -0500 reply-type=response
When I put the Datsuna tranny in my Meejit, I couldn't get it inspected in
MA.  If the lights are there, they have to work.  So I just installed a
little bitty toggle switch.....

But WTF:  Please send along the info.....after the tractor gets rebuilt, and
the induction air on the Mini gets done.....

Geoff Branch