coolest sh*t on the planet

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridget List \(spridget list\)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: coolest sh*t on the planet
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:58:22 -0600
Yes, that's right. coolest sh*t on the planet. if you have a laptop
computer.

http://www.microsoft.com/streets/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=001

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=3718739/

I've used the Microsoft Streets & Trips software for about 3 years on my
laptop. Sure. you can use Mapquest or Yahoo maps and download routes, IF you
are connected to the internet. But, when you travel on business, and, say,
your appointment schedule changes, and you need a new map.then what do you
do? So. I've always had this software on my laptop.

Now, the new version, for under $130 comes with a GPS receiver. so, when
connected via the USB port on the laptop, it gives real time mapping with
constant update and map centering, "trailing", planning routes from current
destination, MPH, longitude & latitude, elevation, etc.. all on the large
screen of your laptop.

Seems to me to be half of what the small, black & white Garmin GPS's go for.
and works really, really well.

WST

Technodweeb