Re: Spridget e-bay stuff

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridget e-bay stuff
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:43:09 -0800
Cc: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, toyman@digitex.net, JNBrashear@garverengineers.com, peter@nosimport.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net (Charles F. Christ), spritenut@exit109.com, colby@speedwellengineering.com, ddoiron@cox.net, frogeye@cox.net (frogeye), wm.gilroy@verizon.net, dhedin@ieee.org, type79@ix.netcom.com, justbrits@attbi.com, kevin@valentinephoto.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, HealeyRic2@aol.com, bugeye15@hotmail.com, soavero@yahoo.com, mweeks16@cox.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel,

Except for the Turbo, this appears to be the same
engine as in my Mini. Is this the same turbo we
were discussing recently?

Gerard

omMakeTrack=true>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ite

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm