Re: - Keep the oil in (way to long)

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: - Keep the oil in (way to long)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:51:22 -0800 reply-type=original
> Reno is in deep snow.  I guess the 10 year drought is over for now, got to
> go shovel some snow>

Isn't this weather wild?  The most snow in the Reno/Tahoe area since 1916,
yes 1916.....Like Crash said, more than 20 FEET in the last week or so and
still more coming later in the week.

The most rain in SOCAL in years and the mountains crumble.

NORCAL actually came through (so far) better than most winters even though
San Francisco has had rain 15 out of the last 16 days.

Here on the central coast we have had our share of rain (like SF 15 out of
16) but not enough to overflow the rivers (yet).

It's been way too wet for the Bugeye to be out of the barn. Maybe next week.

Larry Miller
Central Coast of California