Re: Weather--California style

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Weather--California style
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:27:53 GMT j0DESOAC023817
Nah...it'll be so "modified" geographically
by the time it gets to the "right coast" that
it could be an entirely different event...then
again, maybe not (but most likely!!:).

You get it unmodified, right off a flat ocean
from which it's drawing tons of moisture and these current "disturbances" have
got a lot of "frontal lifting" (vertical movement)
going for them. They're really being pushed
or "pulled" from "high" to "low" pressure
areas at relatively high velocity..."big waves" or "swells"....atmospheric
"tsuami" so to speak.

Anyway, hope it's over for you shortly. Hang in there, Annice! Spring is only
90 days away (more or less:)! I like hibernate in my crib in Jan./Feb., anyway.

However, while cloudy and foggy today, temps will reach 50+ today. So the cover
comes off the Frog in 30 minutes as we head out for breakfast. Tomorrow it goes
back under the cover, yet again!! :):)

Cap'n Bob
'60 Frog
'60 Frog