web site

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: web site
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:25:49 -0500 from [151.205.225.241] at Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:17:16 -0600 j0F0I4AC024296
I would like to ask some of you a favor if I could.  I am putting up a
web site with all of my favorite things on it BUT since my healey is
still in pieces I would like some pictures of some healeys and MG's or
any other classic cars you may have to add to a postcard area of the
website.

Once it is up I will send out the site address since I am not making
any money on it. It will have e-cards, Yard sale posting for all of
the US, Weather, Auction, Relay message board, Plus anymore I can
think of.   The web site is all geared around Healey's (spridgets)
Gold Wing Motorcycles, Corvette's, Movies, Yard Sales and hopefully
Nascar.

Any help with pictures would be appreciated

Dan Sherman