Drag Racing Midget

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drag Racing Midget
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:49:56 -0800 (PST)
So I am flipping through the channels tonight on TV and make my usual stop on
the Speed Channel. A program entitled NOPI Tunervision is on - a drag racing
show that features bikini contests, tricked out rice-burners (sorry its not
PC), and.......

a school bus yellow MIDGET that has been tricked out beyond belief and appears
to be on the drag racing circuit!!! The show that aired was from Reading PA
earlier this year. The clips that featured the Midget were fast but I did get a
read of the team on the driver side front fender - Grandpas Racing.

Anyone know anything about this?!

nathan "why don't British car shows have bikini/thong contests??"