Re: Tow Bar Drawings?

To: Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tow Bar Drawings?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:44:31 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dean,
When I bought my '68 Midget in August the PO had welded anchor points
on the front for a triangle type tow bar. I don't have plans for it,
but I can take some pictures in a few days for you and put them up on
a web site to view.  Let me know if you want me to as I have to dig
things out of the garage to get to where I can take the pictures.
Cheers!!
Jim - freezing his tuckas off in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget