New Bugeye progress report

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Bugeye progress report
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:06:20 -0800
I think, but am not certain, that the charging problem is fixed.  Charged
through my jumper cables for about an hour then started and ran the car,
drove for about an hour or so, even killed the engine a couple of times and
didn't have to push start it.  Found one loose wire at the back of the
generator (not original 'cuz no tach drive) Now the idiot light goes out and
the headlights are brighter.  The car started this morning without the
jumpers but it was a bit cold and damp to be driving around (apologies to
Phil Nase.) We get pretty spoiled here in CA.

Went on line and signed up for personalized plates "FROG AYE". Allow 8 to 12
weeks or something like that.

Anybody got a front bumper and brackets they want to sell?  How about the
parts for a disk brake conversion?

DPO installed seat belt anchors but put the big washers above the floor pan.
Does this qualify for a "not quite sure of the concept" award?  Guess I need
some jack stands so I can get under the car to rectify the problem.

Hal

60 Bugeye (soon to be FROG AYE)
82 380SL
93 Integra