Re: Snow - No LBC

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Snow - No LBC
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:12:29 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
> Back east they are
> crying about a couple of feet, you >don't hear Nory complaining though, >their
  > tough in Buffalo.

That's because we missed most of the big storm.  The immediate metro area
only got 7 or 8 inches (nothing for us!), and the worst any outlying area
got was 19 inches -- still less than some of the east coast cities got.  The
snow this year has been slightly annoying, but nothing too terrible.

I'll never complain about a couple feet of snow again-- A few years ago, we
got 7 FEET of snow over a five-day span!  I have pictures of my friend
standing on the sidewalk in front of my house, with the snow on either side
over her head!  Now THAT's something to complain about!
--

-Nory
NORYS LAWS: