RE: Bugeye needed

To: <Lotus7ed@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye needed
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:00:36 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sorry but both of mine are going to the paint shop next week so I can sell
them at the next auction.  Do you think I should pull the 948 out of my blue
car and install a 1098 in it?  I need the money to buy a snow plow for my
Jeep.
                Crash

Hello all,
       anyone know of a nice bugeye for sale?  I have a good friend who
drove
mine and now can't do without one. willing to spend 10-11k, east or west
coast ok ,  and yes he wanted one before the BJ auctions!  thanks,  Ed Wolff