two-owner RUST-FREE TR-6 for sale, Kentucky...

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: two-owner RUST-FREE TR-6 for sale, Kentucky...
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:56:24 EST
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Contact Doug Crawford in Kentucky... _dougcrawford@alltel.net_
(mailto:dougcrawford@alltel.net)
Don't reply to me please, I know nothing more!
Clark
-=-==-
Greetings!

Hope y'all are doing well. I've gotten the TR-6  together and working, and
have about 50 miles on the engine.

Got the exhaust on it Sat. & so can drive it  more. I've decided though, to
let it go & keep the Miata. (horrors, the  sacrilege!!)

Seriously, I've got other projects that are of more  interest to me.

Do you know of anyone up there that would be  interested in a two-owner
RUST-FREE TR-6 that has about $6000.00 worth of new  & aftermarket stuff (as
well
as a factory hardtop) For $ 8500.00 ?

As the British say, it needs some "final fettling"  and has a nice patina.

If all that were done, it would be an $11-12,000.00  car.

Let me know.
Doug